HOLLY OAK, DELAWARE (3/20/2017) A fire caused $15,000 damage to a home in the Holly Hill Trailer Park this afternoon, authorities said.
The blaze in the 1300 block of Walnut St. broke out about 2 p.m.
Brandywine Hundred Fire Company crews found heavy smoke coming from the trailer when they arrived and several other fire companies were called in to assist.
The Delaware state Fire Marshal’s Office said the fire started when a space heater ignited combustibles in the bathroom. The cause was ruled accidental, said Robert Fox, chief deputy fire marshal.
No injuries were reported.