WILMINGTON, DELAWARE (3/13/2015) The city’s annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will be held Saturday and close numerous streets from 10 a.m. until about 3 p.m., police announced this morning.
- King Street from E. 2nd Street to E. 16th Street
- E. 4th Street from Walnut Street to Market Street
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th Streets from King Street to Market Street
- 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, Streets from French Street to Market Street
- 2nd Street to 16th Street and the surrounding 10th Street corridor.
- South side of the street from Orange Street to Shipley Street
- East side of 10th Street to 9th Street and the west side from 2nd Street through 10th Street
- Orange Street, east side of the street 9th-10th, and 8th Street the north and south sides west of Shipley Street.
Signs are in place detailing the restrictions.
Motorists are urged to use caution in the area as there is heavy pedestrian traffic expected. Police will be in place to assist motorists.