FELTON, DELAWARE (1/16/2016) A 25-year-old Felton-area man was arrested Friday on charges of selling drugs, Delaware State Police said this morning, and his father was arrested on a weapons charge.
The arrest of Michael Nunn, 25, and Keith Nunn Sr., 55, came at a home in the 100 block of Central Drive, off U.S. 13 north of Felton.
Police said they seized 16 grams of crack cocaine; 43 grams of steroids; a loaded .45 caliber Glock handgun, which had been reported stolen on Aug. 19, 2015; a .32 caliber handgun with an obliterated serial number; assorted ammunition; and $2,635 in suspected drug sale proceeds.
A pillow case containing jewelry that had been reported stolen during a burglary from a home located in the 22000 block of Concord Pond Road on Sept. 11, 2015, also was found in the search of the home, police said.
Michael Nunn was charged with:
• Two counts of Possession with the Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance in a Tier 2 Quantity
• Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Felony
• Four counts of Possession of a Firearm by a Person Prohibited
• Possession of a Controlled Substance in a Tier 3 Quantity
• Possession of a Firearm with an Obliterated Serial Number
• Possession of a Controlled Substance in a Tier 2 Quantity
• Receiving a Stolen Firearm
• Possession of a Controlled Substance
• Three counts of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
He was being held at Vaughn Correctional Center in lieu of $9,600 secured bail.
Keith Nunn Sr., had active warrants from Family Court and the Court of Common Pleas. He was arrested and charged with receiving a stolen firearm. He was being held at Vaughn in lieu of $500 secured bail.
Police said the arrests came after a two-month investigation into illegal drug sales in the Felton area, and involved the Governor’s Task Force, Special Operations Response Team and the federal Drug Enforcement Agency.